This phrase ‘Merry Christmas Ya Filthy Animal’ comes from The 1992 movie, Home Alone 2: Lost in New York. The script was clever and the cast was perfect. One of the lines from this movie that people found amusing is “Merry Christmas you filthy animal.” This line has been used as a punchline in many jokes and as an insult to those who don’t celebrate Christmas.
The movie, Home Alone, is about Kevin McCallister who tricks the staff at The Plaza Hotel in New York City into checking him into a suite without a parent present.
“Merry Christmas Ya Filthy Animal” is a phrase that’s been said for many years, and many people still enjoy it. This shows the success of the humorist who wrote this phrase over 100 years ago.
The phrase has since been used in different contexts. It was originally used for humorous purposes and then it became a popular Christmas greeting.
A phrase that was made popular by a British comedian and became synonymous with Christmas.
13 Uses Of Merry Christmas Ya Filthy Animal Phrase In The Present World Of 2021
In the present world of 2021, people have been using this phrase in a number of ways. It has been used in a toy commercial, a car company ad campaign, and has even been incorporated in a toy company’s product name.
Some people use the phrase to commemorate the holiday season while others use it in a derogatory fashion. Not only can Merry Christmas Ya Filthy Animal Phrase be used for its intended purpose, but it can also be used as an ironic statement referencing the year 2021.
In this section, there are 10 uses of Merry Christmas Ya Filthy Animal Phrase that are outlined and explained to give readers an idea of what they might expect from this phrase going forward.
Merry Christmas Ya Filthy Animal Phrase is one of the most popular Christmas greetings used by many. It’s a great way to have some fun with your friends.
1. Saying Merry Christmas Ya Filthy Animal Phrase to your friend is a way of saying Happy Holidays!
2. Saying Merry Christmas Ya Filthy Animal Phrase to the person who marked you as spam in your email inbox can be seen as a way of calling them out for being rude and not getting back to you.
3. Saying Merry Christmas Ya Filthy Animal Phrase makes it possible for people who are not religious or celebrate any other type of holiday, to still enjoy social media posts about Christmas celebrations without feeling left out.
4. Saying Merry Christmas Ya Filthy Animal Phrase will make it easier for
Merry Christmas Ya Filthy Animal phrase is an internet meme that has gained popularity after it was used by South Park. It is a phrase that people use to wish each other happy holidays.
Merry Christmas Ya Filthy Animal Phrase in the Present World of 2021
5. A happy holiday greeting that’s suitable for friends, family, and strangers.
6. A way to express your care and support for the person you’re saying it to.
7. A way to acknowledge someone else’s happiness no matter how they celebrate it.
8. An excuse to let go of any inhibitions you may have so you can be yourself with others around you.
9. A way for you to tell someone they’re your best friend without actually saying it out loud. 6)
10. The phrase Merry Christmas Ya Filthy Animal Phrase has many uses in the present world of 2021. It can be used to express anger & disappointment, shock & horror, or any other emotion. The phrase also has potential shock value because it is so out-of-the-blue and unexpected, which makes it an effective means of expressing shock and surprise.
11. Many people use this phrase when they are disappointed with someone or something. This is because the phrase comes from a sarcastic remark that was said by the voice actor who did the voice for one of Santa’s helpers in a Christmas movie.
12. Merry Christmas Ya Filthy Animal Phrase is used as a form of greeting on the internet. In this day and age, it has taken on a life of its own and is now one of the most trending phrases on social media platforms like Twitter and Instagram.
13. Ironic use: The phrase is often paired with pictures or gifs related to animals and animals doing human things like riding horses or wearing clothes or speaking like humans would.