The title of the below list is “List of Animals That Have Fewer Brains”. This list contains various animals with less brainpower than humans.
It is important to know that not all animals with less brainpower are considered unintelligent. Many animals can be quite intelligent in their own way, though they may not have the mental capacities that humans have. These animals include dolphins, koalas, orcas, and otters.
1. Goblin shark weighs and estimated brain size
2. Koala weighs and estimated brain size
3. Lilac-breasted roller weighs and estimated brain size
4. Kakapo weighs and estimated brain size
5. Flamingos weighs and estimated brain size
6. Pandas weighs and estimated brain size .
7. Turkeys weighs and estimated brain size
8. Sloths weighs and estimated brain size
9. Ostrich weighs and estimated brain size
10. Starfish weighs and estimated brain size
List Of Most Intelligent Animals
The intelligence of animals is often overlooked and we often think that humans are the most intelligent beings on Earth. That’s because we can use our intelligence to feed, protect, and care for ourselves.
In reality, there are other species that make us look like a bunch of savages. Here’s a list of 10 animals that can give humans a run for their money:
1) Chimpanzees: The average chimpanzee weighs about 150 kilos and has an estimated brain size of around 400 cubic centimeters.
2) Orangutans: This animal weighs around 100 pounds and has an estimated brain size of 500 cubic centimeters.
3) Dung Beetles: These little guys have been found to have solved complex problems with their brains.
4) Bottlenose dolphins: Bottlenose dolphins usually weigh about 150 kilograms and have a brain size of just a little over one cubic meter. A small brain size for such a large mammal is indicative of the dolphin’s need to be social and cognitively flexible.
5) Sea horses
6) Basset hounds
Conclusion Of Animals Brain And Intelligence
In conclusion, it is important that we understand that while human intelligence is the highest level of cognition for primates, animal intelligence can still be quite high in certain cases.
As it turns out, there are plenty of animals with brains that compare to human’s or even exceed them in terms of size (perhaps most notably elephants).